Betvisa Responsible Gaming
BetVisa supports responsible gaming and ensures that its gaming offerings maintain industry standards, delivering a fair and secure gaming atmosphere that shields players from unfavorable betting outcomes.
The bookmaker thinks that, within certain bounds, betting should be an interesting and enjoyable source of entertainment. So be responsible when you bet; nothing should prevent you from having fun with BetVisa.
Tips for Responsible Betting
Gaming is and ought to be solely an amusement. Here are some recommendations to guard you against unfavorable betting outcomes:
- Never consider betting as a means for earning money;
- Gamble only with funds that you are prepared to lose;
- Never chase losses;
- Set a budget cap;
- Avoid betting while you’re sad or angry;
- Betting should not be your exclusive activity;
- Do not gamble while under the influence of alcohol as alcohol and gambling are not a healthy match.
Self-Assessment for Gambling-Related Issues
Please select “Yes” or “No” in response to the following questions to determine the extent of your gambling mania:
- Have you ever missed work or class because of betting?
- Has staking had a detrimental impact on your life?
- Has gaming ever made you feel bad?
- Have you ever broken the law to obtain funds for gambling?
- Have you ever made an effort to stop gaming but failed?
- Have you ever exaggerated your winnings or losses when betting?
- Has staking led to the loss of friends or a decrease in productivity at work?
- Have you had to borrow money to pay off debts caused by gambling?
- Have you ever sold something to raise funds for gaming?
- Do you gamble till your bankroll is depleted?
- Have you ever thought about killing yourself or ending your life because of your betting?
The more “Yes” answers you provide to the aforementioned questions, the more likely it is that you have a significant betting problem. Use the channels listed below to request assistance and guidance.
If you have any concerns regarding your staking, get in touch with Betvisa staff right away for support. Reach out the following sites for objective, nonjudgmental advice:
Preventing Minors From Engaging in Gaming
Anyone who registers a profile or plays at BetVisa while under the age of 18 is prohibited from doing so. Underage visitors are prevented from visiting and registering on the bookmaker site thanks to the verification mechanism. Any prizes and deposits that were made after receiving misleading, deceptive, or inaccurate data about a player’s age will be forfeited.
The bookie advises using parental settings to limit your children’s internet access if you share gadgets with them. The following actions should be taken by parents in order to further prevent children from accessing this site:
- Block online betting sites using kid safety software;
- If you are logged into this site, never leave your computer unsupervised;
- Don’t provide youngsters with your bank account details;
- Don’t leave the login screen’s “save password” option turned on;
- Create separate profiles on family PCs for children.